Sunday 29 July 2012

Cheryl out of action!

Posted by Cheryl at 18:29
Excuse the cheap clipart graphic but I think this sort of sums up how I have felt the past 4 days. On Weds afternoon I started getting stomach cramps/back pain but I just thought it was the usual IBS giving me jip and I thought nothing of it but by Thursday morning I felt awful and realised that it must be more than IBS. After calls to the NHS, being sick and spending pretty much all day in the toilet (too much information, sorry) it was decided that I either have gastroenteritis or the norovirus-lovely stuff! So since Weds I haven't been out at all, my diet has consisted of a few bits of toast and biscuits as I have had no appetite, I have spent more time in the toilet than I have anywhere else. Without sounding dramatic, I truely have never been in so much pain before.
 
Unfortunately I had to cancel seeing friends, Michael and I had to cancel both our trip to Arundel and going for afternoon tea which I was gutted about :( but I am just still not strong enough. I feel very weak and tired from lack of sleep and the pain, whilst not so frequent, is still occuring. I know I shouldn't moan but I seriously need to get it all out and this is my blog so I can say what I wish!
 
Seriously though my Mum and Michael have been a true godsend for me-they have been up with me in the night, bought me flowers, made me food, comforted me and kept me going-I have the best family in the world I truely do. I have lost a week of my summer holidays but I am hoping next week that I can start to do more things again. Because we had to cancel so many of our trips, Michael and I are going out for a trip to the West End Theatre to see Blood Brothers and stay in a hotel in a few weeks-so thank you honey!

On the only positive note I have lost 4lbs! Not an ideal way to lose weight but hey.
Hopefully once I feel completely better I will be back blogging again-in the meantime I will fight off this virus, watch the Olympics and stay in my pyjamas.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea