Friday 16 November 2012

Wedding Planning: Stars and Moon Theme

Posted by Cheryl at 19:36
I love all this wedding planning/researching lark. Michael and I aren't really comitting to any particular place or date right now but that doesn't stop me coming up with all these ideas and themes. I have mentioned Pinterest many a time (every other blog post haha) but I use it all the time to create boards for wedding planning and it's perfect for gathering ideas. I love anything with stars and moons on and I thought this would make a really great theme for a wedding and something maybe slightly different from your normal vintage theme which I am sure many couples are doing (still love it but you know what I mean). Here are some of my ideas, do you think it could work?

A giant moon and stars, posing for pictures underneath, very romantic!





Lovely stars and moon quotes everywhere like this




A cake with moon and stars, this is so unique!


Cute cupcakes


Adorable little moon sandwiches


Star lights everywhere!!


THESE SHOES!


And this ring!
 

XOXO

1 comments:

kennady said...

Selecting of the theme is important for your wedding. Some of theme of the wedding is shared are amazing. The wedding planner app is a useful thing for the wedding planning to the newly engaged couples. Thanks for sharing this post.

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea