Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello 2013!

Posted by Cheryl at 17:12
Happy new year everyone! Thanks to everyone that has read my blog this year, I am excited to blog in 2013!! I had a quiet new years, no alcohol, just stayed in with my pyjamas and ate lots of cheese. That is the best way to be! I may do a 'resolutions for 2013' post but to be honest, I don't have many...I have goals and wants and wishes and what not but I have had them for a while.

In between eating lots of cheese, spending far too long in onesies and watching about 50 films, I have purchased a few goodies in the sales and with some of my Christmas money/vouchers. I got a H&M voucher for Christmas-a store which is very hit and miss for me and when it's fantastic, their clothes can be wonderful but when they get it wrong...they get it VERY wrong. I must have looked in about 4 H&M's before I saw something I actually liked. I'm not particularly into the emo goth style (rails were full of skull prints, cross prints and lots of black) so I had to dig deep to find something wearable for me. Also their sizes come up small on me (or perhaps the cupcakes have taken their toll) so I mostly have to buy their size 16's! However I found a few cute bits that I thought I would share with you...

Kitty t-shirt £5.99


Navy jumper £14.99


Blue heart print dress £12.99


Black furry mittens-£4
 

I also got this super cute Owl hot water bottle from Accessorize, reduced from £18 to £5-it smells like vanilla too!


 I have a lot of nice things coming up in the next few months-Michael's 30th birthday is on the 15th and on the 13th I am taking him out for a nice meal at a fancy restaurant! I am also getting a nice new haircut at the end of the month (fancy a change-any ideas for hairstyles, please share!) and in February, Michael and I are going on holiday to Berlin! We've also just booked a little weekend away in Arundel to look at wedding venues. So whilst I am a little anxious about returning to work (although finishing at lunchtime is going to make things a lot easier for me) I am keeping my mind focused on happier things.

5 more days of holiday left-boo hoo!
xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea