Friday 18 January 2013

Life according to Instagram #7

Posted by Cheryl at 17:58

1. Beautiful candle holder
2. New cosy cat jumper from Ever Ours
3. Michael's birthday surprise
4. My first ever pair of shoes!


1.Fitting room posing
2.Beautiful wedding dress in shop window
3. Birthday steak!
4.Yummy dessert from Baltic


1.My new blue collar dress from H&M
2. New favourite mug
3. Mega snowy outside my school
4. Braving the snow!

Apolgies again for a long gap in blog posts-my mind has been super busy :) but I am hoping to do a few more blog posts next week. Looks like I may be snowed in this weekend so I will have to busy myself with films, drinking hot chocolate and being cosy in my oneise (currently have 3, want another 1). I haven't been up to much other than working and also celebrating Michael's 30th birthday which was lovely! It's only 4 weeks until we go to Berlin and I'm SO excited. Going to start thinking soon about getting some euros and travel insurance etc. I am still really loving my new working hours and feeling a lot happier right now. Going to have a curry tonight and just watch some television-LIFE IS EXCITING.
Happy weekend all
xoxo

1 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea