Saturday 4 August 2012

Hiatus

Posted by Cheryl at 11:49
Hola amigos! This isn't me saying I am leaving blogging altogether but I have decided to post less but make them a little bit more loaded with quality if you know what I mean? I have unfortunately seen my blog viewing figures decline quite dramatically recently and whilst I know it shouldn't be about that, of course it plays a factor in how often I blog. I am not quitting my blog but perhaps instead of every other day it may be just once a week. 

I don't write for viewers, I write for myself but of course, it is nice if people read it and recently I have dropped from about 40-50 views on a blog post to about 10-15! I can't help but feel that maybe it's because they are not as interesting as they could/should be but I hope to change all that. Also I know I don't particularly advertise my blog in any way, probably down to laziness, and whilst I am not worried about followers or readers, I do feel that posting less is probably for the best for now! 

However watch this space as I have an idea for a new blog in a few months time which I will be launching and it definitely will be very interesting! ;) I will still be blogging about my life/holidays/things in general...but only when I have the inspiration to do so. So thank you for reading and please check back here again soon.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea