Sunday 28 October 2012

My week off!

Posted by Cheryl at 16:50
I am now officially on my week off work whoo! The benefits of working in a school is that I get lots of lovely time off :) My next 2 week break starts 21st December! So I have lots of plans for what to do with my time off but mostly I just want some me time, time to relax as it's been a very hectic half term with starting a new job, getting to know people, surviving Ofsted! I am proud of myself and what I have achieved though. 

I went for a lovely Autumn walk today and took some pictures of all the pretty coloured leaves. This honestly is one of my favourite times of the year. The air is so cold and crisp and I love wearing my Winter coat and feeling snuggly. I love being at home in the warm when it's raining outside (although not maybe when I'm outside and my boots get soggy!) I don't live in the nicest of area of London but I am lucky to have a beautiful park on my doorstep and lots of lovely open green areas!




I am now just planning to stay in today and take it easy, I feel very tired and achey at the moment so it's definitely needed. However I made this chocolate cake today (I did cheat a bit with the fudge icing, love you Betty Crocker) and it looks super tasty! I can't wait to get stuck into it with a cup of tea!


Today I have also been burning some lovely 'Yankee Candles', my favourite scent is black cherry but I can't wait to get some of their Christmas scents like 'Christmas Cookie' and 'Christmas Eve'.


Tomorrow me and Michael are going for a nice lunch and to see Skyfall at the Imax, Tuesday we are going to Arundel, Wednesday I am going to do some Oxford Street shopping with my Mum, Thursday I have to go to the podiatrist about my toes as I am having major issues, Friday I am going to Brighton and the weekend I am catching up with friends etc. So not much relaxation there but I love to keep busy! I haven't bought many clothes recently as I am trying to save and I have been buying lots of Christmas presents for other people! I am going to buy some bits from Forever 21 next week though so I may do a post about that! Have a lovely Sunday everyone, looking forward to the X Factor results and Downton Abbey tonight! I am a massive James Arthur fan, such a star.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea