Tuesday 30 October 2012

Wedding venues update!

Posted by Cheryl at 18:57
Well unfortunately today didn't exactly go to plan! We had organised a trip to Arundel to look at wedding venues and I was so excited! We had pre-booked some cheap train tickets and were ready to go but sadly we missed our train (thanks to the rubbish bus service where we live!) and as it was booked in advance we couldn't use it on any other train :( so rather than pay out lots on a new ticket we have decided to go back around Christmas time, stay over and have a proper look at what Arundel has to offer for weddings! I am going to properly book a tour and sort it all out this time. We are not in a rush to book anything as we have a lot going on right now but I still would like to get an idea of what we want. We are hoping to go in the next holiday break we have... so something else to be excited about! :)

Despite the earlier failure, me and Michael decided to still go out and we had a lovely day trip to Guildford which is about an hour away for us (and where I graduated in 2010!)


There isn't much there other than lots of shops, a small castle and cathedral but we had a lovely 3 course lunch at Prezzo with our Tastecard, we did some shopping, went to the castle and also found an amazing American food store! We bought some super large marshmallows and I stocked up on some Nerds (slight addiction there!).




 It was a lovely day although some way or another due to certain conversations and me being less than secretive (I CANNOT DO SURPRISES!) Michael found out that for his 30th birthday I have booked us a 4 day holiday to Berlin! He was so over the moon which was wonderful to see and even though he knows we are going, I am still going to make his birthday extra special! We are going from the 17th-20th Feb during our half term holiday and I AM SO EXCITED. So for some selfish reasons, this is kinda a gift to myself too! We have both always wanted to go to Berlin and back in June I managed to get some great deals on flights and a lovely apartment so the whole trip has cost me about £320 for the both of us for 4 days which is pretty awesome. At least I can talk about it on here now too!

YAY!
xoxo

1 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea