Sunday 7 October 2012

The countdown to Christmas begins!

Posted by Cheryl at 17:23
I just LOVE Christmas and I now feel like it is an acceptable time to start talking about it now we have reached the month of October. I have already started buying presents because I feel doing it this early will ultimately save me money as well as a lot of stress. Spreading the cost over 3 or 4 pay packets is also a good move! I have only really bought odds and ends for people really, if I have seen a good deal. I always buy most of my cards from the 99p store as I feel a card is something that gets looked at once and then stored away, so why spend £4 plus on one? I am also rather childish and still get a stocking from my Mum (yes, I am 26 and I have an advent calendar too...any guesses as to which one?) and I normally make her a little one too filled with chocolate and soaps etc. I have started to buy a lot on the autumn Sales, Body Shop for example recently had 40% off and I got some lovely stuff online! 

I have thought a little bit about what I would like for Christmas. And yes yes, it is not all about gifts...it is about sharing the day with those you love BUT STILL everyone loves to get presents and anyone who says they don't, is lying! So here are a few of my most wanted things for this Christmas!

New Girl Season 1

This DVD is out in December and I absoultely love Zooey Deschanel. As in, I wish I was her. Plus, New Girl is hilarious.


An Ipad

Yes, I still want one. I don't need one but I want one. They are so pretty and shiny and I am fully aware they are very expensive but I can live in hope.

Vintage Weddings Book 
I have wanted this book for a while, I just have never got around to buying it as I feel it's a little bit steep for a book at £18!

Penguin Dressing Gown
I LOVE this dressing gown from Topshop and the fact it is covered in penguins makes me very excited. I WANT IT!


One Direction Album
I have no shame that I love One Direction and with their album being released next month, it would be a fab Christmas gift! (Although I'll probably end up buying it myself!)
 
 Hello Kitty Headphones
I love Hello Kitty and I have always wanted headphones like this! They are made by Coloud and sell on Play.com for about £35!

Right now I am struggling with ideas for my Mum, Michael and friends-I have got to the point where I just can't think of anything original enough but I still have lots of time to look and I certainly feel relaxed and stress free regarding Christmas right now!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea