Monday 22 October 2012

Wedding Planning: Bits I've bought!

Posted by Cheryl at 18:38
So my little wedding drawer is coming along nicely! I haven't done much in the way of planning really as I can't really think about too much until after we go to Arundel next week and look at the possible wedding venues (yay) as I want to see the style of them and whether they may be suitable for us! However I have still been buying little wedding bits here and there if I have seen them about or they are a bargain-I may not use all the stuff I buy but it is giving me some good ideas about themes etc.

I have been using my wedding planner and collected some pretty pictures of 'retro lovers' to add to it for inspiration as I would love to use these to blow up and make collages for display when we do get married. I also have become an avid reader of Wedding Ideas magazine and I'm going to hunt down some back copies from Ebay as I seem to be paying a lot out each month!



I have also bought these pretty hanging things from Debenhams as I had some money on my gift card. They are by a designer called Gisela Graham and I love the shabby chic (I actually hate that phrase but best way to describe it!) style and they will look lovely when used! (I will use them, promise!).


In my wedding drawer I also have this lovely guestbook and memories box my Mum got me.

I also have been starting to collect little crafty bits here and there-ribbon by East of India is my favourite and I saw heart shaped balloons in Paperchase and couldn't resist. I love Paperchase's wedding section and when it comes to buying more stuff I will definitely turn to them!

I will do a venue blog after we visit Arundel next week and try and take some pics. I did email them an wedding enquiry but they didn't respond which isn't great but we'll see!

Hope you're all having a lovely week xoxo

p.s: On a side note, I spotted this beautiful 1950's wedding dress on Ebay, I am watching but it is unfortunately probably a little too small for me. I love how original and pretty it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea