Friday 5 October 2012

October Happiness

Posted by Cheryl at 17:49
Please pardon the poor title for the blog post, I sometimes seriously lack ideas for what to put as titles. I am fine with this part but when it comes to naming the damn thing, I just get a block! There are lots of things in life making me happy this month, I thought I would share a few of them with you...

Weekend Television
 I am totally loving weekend television right now-I can't think of anything better than snuggling up on a Saturday night with a takeaway and watching X Factor, Take me Out, Strictly...I love it all! Now I am the grand old age of 26, I much prefer to stay in than go out (although I always have to be honest).

Pretty Autumn Dresses

 I have recently enjoyed spending a Debenham's voucher that my Dad got me for my birthday-I purchased these two super cute dresses and I whilst they are quite thin and summery I plan to just layer them with a black jumper or cardigan when it gets cold and they will look nice with tights and boots! I am excited by the stars and moon one particularly as I love star prints-I have a witches hat so I am thinking this is a perfect Halloween style costume haha!

Being Loved Up

Please skip this part if you are already fed up of mentioning my love life-I wouldn't blame you! I am so amazingly head over heels loved up right now, I feel just so grateful that my fiance is also someone I consider my best friend-true love is rare and I know how lucky I am to have found it.

Buying Christmas Presents
 I just love the run up to Christmas, as it's October this is when it truely starts and I love picking up gifts and making Christmas plans. I am excited to have Michael at home this year as we didn't spend Christmas together last year. I also feel it will be time soon to get the Christmas movies out and have a marathon! 
 
Weddings
 I am currently enjoying reading my way lots of wedding planning books on the Kindle as well as a few books that my Mum bought me. I have also started to be extra geeky and make a scrapbook-Wedding Ideas magazine is fantastic and I look forward to it coming out every month!

Making Plans
 It is always good to make plans and I have recently started researching which course I would like to get my teeth into next! I love studying in my spare time and having recently completed my teaching assistant course, I would love to do either Children's Literature or Child Psychology. Funds allowing, I am going to start one in Jan :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend-I am going to see Looper tomorrow and catch up with some friends over the weekend. Take care ya'll!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea