Tuesday 6 March 2012

3 is the magic number...

Posted by Cheryl at 18:08
Hey everyone. Firstly, sorry for the heavy emotional post last time! I know it is quite a personal thing to put on a public blog but for me, it helps to write about my Grandparents as I have kept so much of what I want to say in my head, it was nice to get it all written (or typed!) down. Thank you for the nice responses I have had though, I am glad people are enjoying my posts and I will try and make things more lighthearted today ;) Have had a good 2 days at work, tomorrow is dress up day and in a few weeks I have to dress up for Victorian Day, I have no idea where to get a costume?! I was thinking of just buying a bonnet and some lacy gloves to make myself look posh! Unfortunately, in my very non-exciting life I have no other news to report. I have just been getting home and pigging out on choccies (my mum has finally opened her giant tin of Quality Street from Christmas), Michael cooked an amazing lasagne, we're planning a little day out this week and ermm...that's it! I have also been busy buying my mum some gifts for Mother's Day, I have a nice treat in store for her...:) I have been doing a lot of thinking about life as well, what I want to do but I have still have come to no conclusion...perhaps I am searching for the perfect job and situation when it doesn't really exist.

Found this little quiz on a few other blogs so thought I would do one myself :)

Three nicknames I go by

Cher
Cherbear
Miss Finchy (by my class lol)

Three jobs I have had

Teaching assistant
Nursery assistant
Shop sales assistant

Three places I have lived

Roehampton
Putney
Wimbledon

Three favourite drinks


Strawberry milkshakes
Diet Coke
Slush puppies!

Three TV shows I watch

One Born Every Minute
New Girl
House

Three places I have been
Rome
Barcelona
Morroco



Three favourite dishes
Spaghetti bolognese
Chicken curry
Chicken casserole



Three make-up products I couldn't live without

Concealor
Blusher
Mascara

Three things I am looking forward to

Holiday with my mum
Holiday with Michael
Seeing Ladyhawke

Three things you look for in a man

Sensitivity
Good sense of humour
Caring nature

Three things you are proud of

Graduating uni with a 2:1
Getting a good job
Getting good GCSE's

Three favourite TV characters

Chuck Bass
Chuck Bass
Chuck Bass ;)



Until later my friends, have a good evening...xoxo



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea