Tuesday 27 March 2012

The best blog title in history...

Posted by Cheryl at 19:51
Sorry, I really couldn't think of anything interesting to name this post! How is it only Tuesday? I am wishing the days away until 2pm on Friday. I (maybe regretfully) volunteered to take our nursery bears (complete with suitcases) home over the holidays which means I will look rather interesting on Friday afternoon! Next week I am planning lots of nice lunches/shopping trips with my mum, seeing friends, next week Michael and I are going for an afternoon tea at a hotel and we're going to the cinema to see Hunger Games at some point. The week after we are going to Arundel :) it will no doubt rain as it always does-it is a bit of a tradition when Michael and I go away! We laugh about it though, we always make the best of things. 

There are so many things I am loving at the moment...

Ice cream man! I am loving buying good old Mr Wippy ice creams right now, I have a good excuse as the weather is nice-rememeber popeyes? I haven't tried of those in ages. A big favourite is also cola lollies-delicious!

Britain's Got Talent vs The Voice

I have to say I watched both of these shows at the weekend and I don't know which one I like more. I find Jessie J incredibly annoying but I do really like the concept of the show. I am a loyal BGT fan though so I will try and watch them both if I can!
Home-made curry

Michael seriously makes the most amazing curry. I have become rather addicted recently and I have been requesting he makes it a bit too much, whoops! He uses all different spices and ginger and changes it each time-we do indulge in a takeaway sometimes though. My favourite curry is a Dopiaza!


Guylian Chocolate


I cannot begin to describe the orgasmic taste that is guylian chocolate, I highly recommend it if you are a fan of nutella like myself. You can buy it in bars in the 99p store and also they sell cute little chocolate shells; it's very tempting to eat the whole pack!

Collars
 
I am loving anything with collars right now-I think they give a fantastic vintage twist to any outfit, they are everywhere in the shops and I love them! 

Daily Inspiration Facebook Page

I highly recommend following the Daily Inspiration and Motivation page on Facebook-it has lifted me up many a day with their lovely uplifting and quotes and pictures.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea