Saturday 24 March 2012

Sunshine came softly to my window today...

Posted by Cheryl at 20:32
I am loving this sunshine! Really annoying having bad eyesight though as I don't currently have prescription sunglasses so it's either a) Wear normal glasses and get blinded by the sun or b) Wear non-prescription sunnies and be visually imparied! I have been naughty and been going for the second option recently. However I saw some lovely sunnies in Specsavers today so I have decided to treat myself to a pair next week as I found out I get 25% student discount, wahey! Am having a lovely weekend so far, Michael and I planned to go out yesterday evening for a meal but we were so tired so we just decided to stay in, snuggle down and watch a boxset and order an Indian takeaway. I should have taken a picture of it because my curry and chips were hella HUGE! I am a real pig when it comes to food and I like my man sized portions. This morning I went to see my lovely work friend for a catch up and then treated my mum to a belated meal as I couldn't go out on Mother's Day. It was delicious and the crepes for pudding...yum!



Bought an awesome dress a few days ago, it has a cute nautical neck detail and covered in cute little boats, I am in love! And even better it was only a tenner! I bought it from play.com and like most, I thought it was purely a site for dvd's/games etc but they sell really nice clothes at a big discount and it came within 2 days. The dress itself is from a company called Criminal Damage :) In other news, I am really (and sadly enough!) excited for a great weekend of TV starting with new BGT and The Voice tonight, the final of Dancing on Ice tomorrow and that new Titanic programme. Who needs to go out eh? Have a lovely weekend everyone xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea