Wednesday 21 March 2012

I rock a lot of polka dots!

Posted by Cheryl at 18:06
Hello all.

Again sorry for my lackage of blog posts, I am still recovering from whatever this mystery illness is and I am so tired all the time, just coming home from work and slumping on the sofa. What a lovely weather week it has been though! It has been a busy week at work what with parents evening and on Friday I have to dress up as a Victorian teacher! Will post a picture on here this week no doubt. This week I have 'rocking a lot of polka dots'...another quote from New Girl (watch it, please), my favourite being the dress below. It is from H&M, I bought it about a year ago and I love shirt dresses, it's quite 50's and really comfy, especially for working outside all day! I have eaten far too much cake this week-there have been a lot of birthdays at work and they just seem to be there, staring at me! When I check the scales it will probably shock me.

 I am looking forward to a nice weekend after last weekend was rather crappy with me being ill and all. I am taking out my mummy dearest for a belated Mother's Day meal as I feel I really let her down on Sunday-so it will be lots of spaghetti and crepes for us. Michael and I are going to go for a nice meal on Friday night, we try to do this every few weeks, not that we need to keep the romance alive ;) but it's just an excuse to eat yummy food. I am hoping to get some shopping done too, my mum's birthday is coming up next month and I need to get present buying!

My 2 weeks off are in sight; I am counting down the days which is probably annoying everyone! I can't wait for my trip to Arundel, also going for afternoon tea, I will catch up on some cinema trips and also going to the Ideal Home Exhibition. PLUS lots of Easter eggs (I have it on good authority I may have a nice Guylian egg waiting for me!). I am waiting right now to hear back from a job I applied for-I am not getting my hopes up but it looks like a lovely job! I won't say too much but fingers crossed.

I have been browsing many a fashion website and for once I cannot actually find ANYTHING I like! Trends are sort of boring right now; I have done nautical a million times and it always seem to be same rubbish in Primark. I have seen the cutest bag on ASOS though; however I cannot justify paying £35 for a backpack? Should I?...

I am really excited for The Apprentice tonight and all the good TV starting soon-I am looking forward to a new series of Britain's Got Talent and also that Titanic drama-I love the film so will be interesting to see an adaption of it. I haven't really got into many new TV shows recently but Michael and I have been watching a show called "Sincronicity". It is really good, definitely worth a watch-it has Kurt from Teachers in it and if you have never seen the series Teachers then you're really missing out! It's hilarious and very cheap to buy on DVD now.

Anyway I nothing else interesting to say so I shall leave you with a quote I love; "Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, it ruins today's happiness"

:) xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea