Sunday 18 March 2012

Mum's the word!

Posted by Cheryl at 19:42
Just a little note to say I haven't abandoned my blog! Just been really poorly since Wednesday, I don't really know what is wrong, everything seems to hurt at the moment and it is coming and going-hopefully it will completely go soon! I am feel so tired and achey, my throat has been really bad...maybe I am just run-down who knows? I haven't been able to take my mum out for a meal today which was the plan as I have been unwell but I just wanted to do a little blog post dedicated to such a wonderful person!

My mum is very special and I am so lucky to have her in my life; she brought me up on her own and has never given up on me, even when things were really tough in our lives. Many a time I felt so low but my mum has always been there to pick me up. We have been through smiles and tears but she has never let me down and I cannot thank her enough for all the things she does for me. I often say, "I hope I am as a good as mum as you are!" and that cannot be true enough, if I become half the mum she is then I would be so proud. I love her to bits so this is for you mum!  

 I will hopefully be able to do a proper blog post tomorrow if I feel better. Michael is making us a lasagne and we are going to get started on a new boxset of Spooks tonight (great show, highly recommended!) and then it is back to work tomorrow. Only 2 weeks until Easter break!

love xoxo


1 comments:

Iris said...

Awww, yer Mom looks so wonderful in this pic! So much resemblance between the two of you!

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea