Saturday 16 June 2012

Cheryl...gets paid!

Posted by Cheryl at 18:27
Apoligies for my super cheesy post yesterday but sometimes you just have to express the love! I am enjoying a super relaxing weekend, as it was payday yesterday I have bought myself a few little things as well as planning a few trips for the summer holidays and a possible future purchase. I bought these two cute items from George at Asda, their range 'G21' is very me and I have buying from them for about 8 years now. I love the quirky prints they use and the prices are very reasonable. Normally I end up going to a supermarket like Asda or Tesco and end up buying clothes-whoops! I used their website for my purchases and arranged to pick them up in store-as it's free and saves me 3 quid on delivery! A lot of clothes websites have recently started having this option, like New Look, and it's a great money saver.

Tribal Print Dress. I love this as it's so simple and will just look nice with leggings and a cardigan. Perfect for £10!
 Apple print blouse. This is a blouse that has a super cute print and will look nice with my black skinny trousers for work. I like to wear colourful patterns for work and the kids always love them-only £8!


I am also starting to seriously consider buying an Ipad at some point this year but I am still unsure as to whether it's worth the money as I already have a laptop-what I need to research is what it does that a normal computer doesn't. At £300+ it is a serious purchase so I need to do some thinking. 

This weekend Michael and I have also planned a little trip back to Arundel in July. We both break up on the 20th and go back on the 4th September so we have lots of time to spend together, I am very lucky that we get the same holidays and we can do things like this. Arundel castle is having a medieval week which is why we are going back plus we have fallen in love with the area! Our holiday to Rome and Florence is still a long way off at the end of August but I am starting to research trips we can do and also something nice for our 6 year anniversary on the 1st Sep. We will be in Rome so I guess we will have our pick of romantic things-any ideas?! I start work 2 days after we fly home so it's going to be a busy time!

Tonight I am looking forward to Michael's chilli-he always cooks it for himself as he likes to make it spicy but for the first time in years, I am willing to try it! I hope it doesn't burn out my mouth-wish me luck!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend-as tomorrow is father's day I will probably do a little post about my Grandad as I like to remember how special he was to me. Take care everyone xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea