Saturday 23 June 2012

Cheryl....spreads the love!

Posted by Cheryl at 19:57
I always think it's extremely important to often remind your loved ones that you are thinking of them and being the romantic type, I often buy Michael presents and in the past I have made things. Sometimes it can just be something that costs nothing, just a little text or a note left to say you love them-I think these things are even more special! However there is nothing wrong with spending some money on the one you love when you can-here are some ideas, most of them I have done for Michael before or he has done for me.

Leave a love note or text
This is simple and costs nothing-it could just be an "I love you" note or a silly joke you both share or a text to say you are thinking of them, I know I always love receiving these and it brightens up my day.


Make a memories scrapbook
I made one similar to this for Michael a few years ago and we still have a look at it together sometimes-it was from very early on in our relationship so it's lovely to look back on and something you can add to with your partner together. Plus when you are old and look back, you can remember what it felt like to be young and in love :)


Book a trip to somewhere they love
It doesn't have to be expensive-if somewhere is booked in advance it can cost a lot less. Perhaps it may be a few days by the seaside, their favourite city or to a museum they love-it is something you can share together. Time alone is very important :)



Burn a CD/mix tape
I think the 'retro' idea of a mix tape or CD is really romantic and costs literally nothing-it doesn't have to be filled with cheesy songs, it could just be a collection of songs that reminds you of them or just really love.
Write a love letter
It makes me sad that no one ever writes letters anymore, there is something wonderfully personal about receiving a love letter-it makes me think of a man out at sea writing to his long lost lover. Anyway, I think this is cute-you may think it's cheesy but writing down how you feel is so romantic!

Pretend you are going on your first ever date
This is great idea to be romantic-take out your loved one and pretend it's your first ever date-share a nice meal and ask eachother those awkward questions-kiss eachother for the 'first' time at the train station....ahhh!

Bake them a cake
"If I knew you were coming i'd have baked a cake!" I always make Michael cakes, most of the time they are pretty rank but it's the thought that counts right? I always think baking is romantic-especially when the cake is smothered in yummy butter cream!
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea