Friday 15 June 2012

I love him because...

Posted by Cheryl at 18:06
**WARNING WARNING-EXTREME CHEESINESS APPROACHING**

~
When we are together he makes me feel like I can do anything

When I am crying, with mascara running down my face, he gets me a tissue and wipes away my tears

When I feel like giving up, he tells me everything is going to be ok
He cooks for me every night, even though he is tired too

He makes me tea and gives me cuddles when I feel ill

He makes me laugh every single day

No one would understand our jokes, except us

I trust him with my life

He buys me cake when I've had a bad day

The way I feel when are walking down the street and he puts his arms around me

When I achieve something, he is always there to support me

He says he loves me at the most unexpected moments

He has never tried to change me and never will

He poses for silly pictures with me even when he doesn't always feel like it

He travels to so many new places with me 

He allows me to be myself and nothing but...

 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea