Saturday 30 June 2012

It's the small things in life that make you happy....

Posted by Cheryl at 21:18

Hearing Michael's footsteps outside the window when he comes home from work
~
Biting into a fresh Krispy Kreme donut
~
The quality time I spend with my mum almost every weekend
~
Unexpected text messages from a friend asking how I am
~
Looking through old photos from my childhood
~
Ice cold slush puppies
~
A huge breeze when it's boiling hot
~
Nights where we stay up talking about nonense and laugh ourselves silly
~
Going to bed with fresh clean sheets
~
A whole night of great television programmes
~
Sitting in the cinema on my own with a large popcorn
~
Finding that exact spot on the bus with the best breeze on a hot day
~
Seeing a young person be kind and respectful to their elders 
~
A big mug of tea and Heat magazine
~
Film nights at home
~
Summer mornings
~
Waking up next to you every morning
~
Seeing a beautiful house and daydreaming that I live there
~
Getting packages
~
Listening to a great song you haven't heard in years
~
Random road trips
~
A huge piece of chocolate fudge cake
~
Deep and meaningful conversations with someone

Make your own little list of what makes you happy-it picks me up when I feel down!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea