Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cheryl's most wanted: June

Posted by Cheryl at 20:37
Hello all, how is everyone? I am sat here on my sofa in a rather amount of discomfort with a hot water bottle on my neck so I thought I would write a blog post to take my mind off things! I am in a lot of pain at the moment as for the past week or two I have had recurring pain on my right side-my back, leg, arm, shoulder and neck. I am hoping the doctors can help me and hope it's nothing too bad or that I need physiotherapy for but we shall see.

So right now there are sooo many things I want but unfortunately earning what I do, I cannot afford to get everything and I have to pick and choose what I buy-I know how very fortunate I am to be able to get myself treats sometimes but a girl can still dream can't she? So, if money was no object, this would be what I would buy this month...

Cath Kidston Style Bag-Ever Ours-£15
This bag is super cute and cheap but do I need another one? I love the Cath Kidston print and this bag is half the price and just as nice! (I swear I should go into advertising).

Navy Collar Dress-Ever Ours-£17
This dress is to DIE FOR. I am in love with it.

Black Cherry-Yankee Candle-£18
These candles smell amazing (I go into Clintons just to sniff all the jars) 

Pink Filofax-£27-Paperchase
I have always wanted a filofax to organise my life and of course it has to be pink!

 Clueless Top-Forever 21-$9.99
 Clueless is one of my favourite all time films and I would love this top but unfortunately it's only available on the US Forever 21 site and the shopping charges are very high!

 Sherlock Holmes Collection-£17.99-Play.com

Apple Ipad
And of course, I want an Ipad! However I have decided after a lot of thought to leave it for now as I have a lot coming up I need to pay out for including the rest of my Italy trip and lots of events in the summer holidays so the Ipad will have to wait-sob sob!


xoxo

1 comments:

Iris said...

Oh my goodness I love that collar dress and floral bag! We would do so much damage out at the shops!

Post a Comment

 

Cheryl wants cake Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea